2010/4/16 William <[email protected]>:
> I guess Wouter would say we (you) have finished the 'easy' part, and
> next comes the hard part - semantic processing.  Taking the tree for
> each statement and generating C output.

Indeed! The tree is pretty flat now, but the debugger shows a pretty
good tree (probably based on the grammar tree). Creating levels in the
tree seems not so hard - just put a ^ after a node makes it a root
statement.

> Later, I may look at Python again.  If I understand
> correctly, I need to have Java and its SDK, and C, all on the same
> system, correct?
You need runtime java to create c-parser-sources from the grammar and
to edit in antrl-works.
To run the debugger, you need the sdk.

And of course, you need a c-compiler to use the generated parser, but
that does not need to be on the same computer...

Joep

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to