Hi guys,

You're both using 18f chips... Can you change a working program with a
small change in a non-working one? Comparing the asm outputs (with
visual diff / ultracompare) could shine some light on the matter.
To keep track on compiler issues, I created directories under
'casulaties' with two sources, two asm files and a description of my
findings.
Note that I prefer normal asm output for my puzzeling, but Kyle
requires -debug option for the asm to be informative.

Joep


2010/4/23 William <[email protected]>:
> Hi Seb,
>
> On Apr 17, 2:36 am, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> When using print_string_terminator != 0, it works. When using terminator = 0
>> and Tiny bootloader, it works. Converting terminator to var works.
>
> I am also having grief with the new print_string routine. I'm not
> using USB or any bootloader.  It seems very strange-- large programs
> seem to work, and small test cases don't work???  It may make a
> difference where the string is located?
>
> Anyway, at the moment, for my small test case, setting the terminator
> to 255 seems to 'work' also.
>
> I will try to investigate further, perhaps over the weekend.
>
> William
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to