Hi William, Joep,

Thanks for your feedback, I'm actually glad it doesn't work for you too :)

Can you post your program ? And command line used to compile it and upload
it (though I guess you're using a PIC programmer). As for me, I only have
been able to reproduce this bug with PDFUSB bootloader. Works ok without
bootloader, or with Tiny.

I did look at ASM output, but looks too much cryptic for me. When terminator
!= 0, I can clearly see code dedicated to "if" test. When terminator = 0, I
can't find something related to it... but as I said, cryptic it is.
I need to look at this some more. I tried to change location of const
declaration, but no change. I tried several other random changes in order to
find something to dig, but no success.


Cheers,
Seb

2010/4/23 William <[email protected]>

> Hi Seb,
>
> On Apr 17, 2:36 am, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> > When using print_string_terminator != 0, it works. When using terminator
> = 0
> > and Tiny bootloader, it works. Converting terminator to var works.
>
> I am also having grief with the new print_string routine. I'm not
> using USB or any bootloader.  It seems very strange-- large programs
> seem to work, and small test cases don't work???  It may make a
> difference where the string is located?
>
> Anyway, at the moment, for my small test case, setting the terminator
> to 255 seems to 'work' also.
>
> I will try to investigate further, perhaps over the weekend.
>
> William
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to