Hi Seb!

> I used KTechlab (nice, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTechlab), but I couldn't 
> any coherent results :) I must have done something wrong, I'll get back soon. 
> Do you know any other free tools used to simulate electronic components ?

Sorry, in contrast to solderless breadboards that I have tried once many years 
ago and since then never used again, I have never used any simulation software. 
If I do have to simulate something, e.g for lookup tables to convert resistance 
of a sensor to temperature values, I write little programs in FreePascal. To 
find out how some components work together I like to solder them together in 
hedgehog-style. I prefer seeing smoke from a burning resistor to a value of 1.2 
Ampere showing on the computer screen :-)

Greets,
Kiste


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to