>From Previous Post:

I'm working on a Nixie clock that I am building as a gift for my soon
to be in-laws.  So I ordered up a couple samples of the BQ32000 i2c
rtc from TI to use as the main time keeping circuitry.  After some
studying of the datasheet I found it pretty easy to interface to.

So, I decided to write a Jal library for it.  It's the first library I
wrote entirely from scratch, so I'd like for another pair of more
experienced eyes to have a look at it if you dare. I think it's styled
as per Jallib standards, but I may have goofed somewhere.

Anyway, tell me what you think.  All comments are welcome.  If you see
where I could have done something better or more efficient, please
tell me.  It is a great learning experience.

---

Hopfully the lib and sample is attached now.

Regards,

-Brian E.


Attachments: Texas Instruments BQ32000 Library + sample

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Attachment: pic16f877a_rtc_bq32000.jal
Description: Binary data

Attachment: rtc_bq32000.jal
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to