Stacks looks good....Can you resize the picture (or even to cut from it) to
fit in a smaller memory bank number? I'm saying to cut it bank by bank from
22787 down. You have to catch the bank border on one cut.  If the problem
persist no matter the size of the picture, then is not a bank allocation
issue but something else...I do not have other idea until I'll play with
your display driver. Thx.