Great.  I am glad I could bring something to the group 😁

In the project I start, I will most probably use a PCA9626 from Nxp.
>From a software point of view, there are several variants of that ship that
>could be defined in that lib also

I will try to write a lib and if it sounds good, I will submit it for review
and distribution if you want.

I will try to stick to the guidelines and document it as needed.

If this sparks the interest of someone,  I would be delighted to collaborate.

Greetings from Belgium

David