Hi
> LOL  Yeah, because no one could agree how to expose fine-grained logging
in
> the Mailet API. :-)  One of these days, I'm sure it will be revisited.

Agree, let's do so: I will provide patches and difs for logging. When we can
review this and put it to the scratch (or whatever cvs) branch. So ones who
badly need fine grained logging in mailet (like me for example) will be able
to take it and test it. This change doesn't break mailet API, it just extend
it a little bit, so there should be NO compatibility risk. After testing
(and time) this can go into main code. And when new mailet API will be
developed this change can be adopted or dropped out but still this will be
done when there is at least one implemented and tested approach.

Andrei

> > Heh, I would like to add to this logging levels for mailets, but this is
> > totally another story ;-). I am just recalling  broken lances over
mailet
> > logging :-( ...to no avail.
>
> LOL  Yeah, because no one could agree how to expose fine-grained logging
in
> the Mailet API. :-)  One of these days, I'm sure it will be revisited.
>
> --- Noel
>

> --
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail: