Medium :)

Because to do it right you'd need to make sure you could match all the IP
addresses a machine is accepting, and in both forms (with and without [])
I don't think it is such simple matter to correctly identify all the
addresses, whereas it is common practice to configure server daemons with
lists of addresses to accept (see httpd for example).

d.