Yeah, I saw this and thought about James... we've got the server, the mailet API, and a collection of mailets all as possible subprojects. Or maybe multiple mailet packages... some standard ones, then others that are more like stand-alone apps.

--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com

Danny Angus wrote:
If this mail gets through.. (its going via a server being load tested!)

I thought those not on the community/reorg lists might like to read this because Stefano outlines quite well at least one view of the top-level-project issues.

d.