  From: Leo A. D'angelo
  To: James Developers List
  Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 10:52 PM
  Subject: Re: New to the list..

  Thanks Serge,

  I actually hand merged your changes into my javamail version over the weekend...
This seems to work fine. I just want to make sure that this is the "right" way to
solve this problem.... It also got me to thinking on how much control can I get over
the mail processing pipeline (admittedly I have not played with this part of james at
all). For example it would be best to store messages in an encrypted format and
decrypt them as they are "fetched" by their respective protocols (POP, IMAP).... Right
now I'm not clear how to do this or if it is even possible...

  Thanks for the patch I was headed down a slippery slope before I saw it in the
archives ;^)

  -LeoD