I already run using -server as it has a more reliable gc pattern.

However, I still get a leak over time. The GC log is just a method of
seeing how big it is...

After a while the heap will grow it it's maximum (128mb in this case)
James will then stop processing email (not BUT receiving it). This is
why I need to find the problem as it stops James working.

I think the problem is in the deliver() in RemoteDelivery(). I WILL find
it :)

-- Jason