On Tuesday 24 June 2003 20:11, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > I've restarted coding from scratch a clean Jabber IM protocol server.
> >
> > Future plan include server2server jabber protocol implementation,
> > James integration, EOB usage.
>
> Might I suggest that you join us over at the James project?  If you look at
>
>   http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?James/Development
>
> you will see that Jabber is on the list of protocols to support.

I know ;) (you contacted me few weeks/months ago)

Any suggestion where I should look at / how I could start ?

Currently I've started to implement a "Jabber Message Router" block that
should dispatch the jabber messages (obviously) to the different client
connected.
Maybe the MessageRouter could use a James router block / and viceversa.

Regards,

--
Al