Hi,
Thanks for comments.
Storing mails in database and writing some classes is certainly possible.
The only issue is that I didnt foresee these problems and my web mail client uses Java
Mail for reading mails as well (it obviously does it for sending mails ). I would like
to leverage on that work already done, if possible . Further in some extreme cases
where mails have to be picked up from another email server and not my custom
repository, Java Mail will be useful.

So now I guess I have two options -
1. Add (and not replace :) ) a custom repository mail storage and access code . So
that I support Java Mail as well as my custom implementation in the JSP pages.
   OR
Write a Java Mail provider which reads from my custom repository. I have no idea how
difficult it will be , any ideas , anybody ?

2. Look a little more at some other software/ email clients which implement mail
storage in local folders after popping it out from a POP server . Aagin any ideas /
any projects on sourceforge to look at ?

Again thanks in advance for helping out.

Manjul Sahay

Transversal e Networks

---------------  Labib Iskander, Marcus  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: wrote ---------------