Hi Noel,

I've got the fully qualified... >hedwig.journalscape.com<.

As for debug.log, I can't find it anywhere, my apps/james/logs/ directory
has plenty of log files (but not debug.log), but the only non-zero length
one is default.log. Is there something in the config.xml that I need to
change to turn debugging on?

Thanks,
Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com