Kenny,

> RemoteDelivery: Attempting delivery of Mail<ID>-to-localhost
> to host localhost to [kmail@localhost]

Ok, that's not good.  Do you have a <servername> entry for localhost?  Did
you, by any chance, put the JDBCVirtualUserTable after the local delivery
mailet?  I recommend putting it at the top of the transport processor, and
certainly before any matchers/mailets that would need to see the mapped
addresses.

> but the only non-zero length one is default.log.

That's the one I meant.  Sorry.  The other files are 0 length because of a
bug in Phoenix 4.0.

Logging is controlled in environment.xml.  You might want to turn DEBUG on,
instead of INFO.  The default was recently changed to reduce log file sizes,
but this is one of those cases where you want more information.
Specifically, change the entry for spoolmanager to DEBUG.  But you might
want to turn them all on for testing, just so that you learn to know what
kind of data you can get from each one, when the need arises.

        --- Noel