From: Jerome Lacoste @ BBC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 10:07
To: James Users List
Subject: mysql goes 100% after james started

James configured to store mail in mysql. I start mysql then james, and
after 20-30 seconds (the time it takes for james to be properly
initialized) mysql goes 100% CPU. Stopping james does not solve the
problem. I upgraded to james 2.1.1 without luck. So it sounds like a
mysql problem triggered by james. Anybody running james on top of mysql
4.0.6gamma [on Linux]?

I probably will have to update mysql. Anybody running 4.0.10? Does it
look more stable?

Jerome