With reference to the Bayesian filter, I am referring to
'pattern matching' as the collection of data used for it's
analysis.

This boils down to a collection of 'good mail' and  a
collection of 'bad mail', that in my opinion needs to
reflect the users' interests, therefore I am a bit leery in
'sharing' this data, but am not dismissing it's potential.

The advantages of this system is that the filtering process
will grow with the user, but what's key, is that the user
has control over the filtering process.

By expanding on Chris Means' mailet to allow for user
specific corpus' and then adding the functionality of
receiving forwarded mail to the two lists, we end up with a
simple yet robust system that adds value to the end users
..