ok, i think we are both talking in two different directions, because you are still seem to be taking sample sharing and i am still taking analysis mechanism. at this point i wish you well and bow out of the discussion (on list).

alan.gerhard wrote:
I must have been unclear -
A bayesian spam filter is based on the probability that a
given mail is BAD or GOOD from an analysis of a sampling of
BAD and GOOD mail.

As a user, I would have control over this sampling -
described earlier.

As a James user, I would like to see this functionality
implemented.

This differs from your earlier view in that I see a
personalized collection as opposed to a larger, centralized
collection.