Hi,

I used the latest James to send out emails from java web application. It works very well. However, EMail from my mailserver was refused by Anti Spam. Reason is DSS-HELO found.

Here is the explanation note received. I would apprecate very much if anyone can take a look at it to see what wrong with it.

Thanks a lot.

Alice

--------------------------------------
EMail from my mailserver was refused by Anti Spam. Reason is DSS-HELO found.
Explanatory Note :

Hello

Your IP has been blocked because it sent mail to us using a suspicious HELO string.

HELO is an SMTP command with which one mailserver identifies itself to another.

Some spammers, in order to forge headers, issue forged HELOs like HELO
mail.com, HELO yahoo.com etc. However, actual mail from mail.com or yahoo.com will not have such a HELO string - it comes with a quite different HELO.

If an IP sends us mail with suspect HELOs like this, it gets blocked till such time as this is fixed.

Please have your mail systems admin resolve this issue and let me know when this is resolved.

regards
postmaster