Haha!! I clicked and nothing happened <lol> I don't think I speak Japanese
better than before. ;-D


On 28/07/07, N suresh kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   Who Else Wants To Effortlessly Master Japanese Quickly And
> Easily From Your Home Computer? Click Here!
>
> We pray for your success
>
> ---------------------------------
> Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to