I have a few more sentences, please help me by correcting them for me.
Thank you.
1 Ashita, watashi wa shigoto ni shinakereba narai ikimasu.
2 Raishuu, (watashi wa) yuushoku ni kanai ga tsuretai desu.
3 Kyou, (watashi wa) otoko no ko o futatsu to sampo ni ikimashita.
4 Anata no kagi wa teeburu no ue ni mukou arimasu.
5 Ashita, anata wa shigoto ni unten shimasu ka.
6 Kyou, kanai wa shokuryouzakka-ten no kaimono ga ikimashita.
1) I must go to work tomorrow.
2) I want to take my wife to dinner nexxt week.
3) I went on a walk with my boys today.
4) Your keys are on the table over there.
5) Are you driving to work tomorrow?
6) My wife went grocery shopping today.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/