So I want to print checks for supermarkets. So I use jasper for printing
recipient and value (in euro), and another thread would print the CMC7
(in france we have a CMC7 at the bottom of check).
So a supermarcket can order million of those check (in french 'chèque
cadeau').
The another problem I have is that I have to print 2 check side by side
like this :
 ____    ____
|____|  |____|

So I think of modifying the report just before printing it. I n m y base
I will have all field twince for the second check like this  :

name
name2
addresse
addresse2
value
value2
etc...

So before printing I multiply by 2 the width and I duplicate each zone.

:)