The install script for JServ 1.03b was changed to find everything in apache/bin
which works fine for Apache 1.3.4. You still Apache 1.3.3 which has files in
apahce/sbin. You might try moving them to apache/bin so the JServ install can
find them and making a symlink apache/sbin@ that points to apache/bin so older
code can find what they expect in sbin.