After installing JServ 1.0b3 and running its config file, then its make
file, I ran the make in apache (version 1.2.6, RedHat 5.1).  This works up
to a point and then fails when trying to link the jserv .a library, which
never gets built for some reason.  We are relative Linux newbies, so I
assume this could be a very basic problem.

--caden
Praxsys System Development