I would greatly appreciate some assistance with a gnujsp configuration
problem I'm having.  I've read all the docs, but I seem to have missed
something. I'm using Intel RedHat 5.2 updated with latest RPMs, apache
1.3.6, jserv 1.0b3, and gnujsp 0.9.9.  I can successfully run the sample
jserv servlets and the jserv status servlet.

When I access any of the example jsp files (for example:
http://localhost/jsp/date.jsp), I get the following error in my apache
error_log file:

File does not exist: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/org.gjt.jsp.JSPServlet

My CLASSPATH does appear to contain the full path to the gnujsp.jar
file.

My jserv.conf file contains the following related lines:

ApJservMount /jsp /jspz
ApJServAction  .jsp /org.gjt.jsp.JSPServlet

My jserv.properties file contains the following related lines:

wrapper.classpath=/usr/local/gnujsp-0.9.9/lib/gnujsp.jar
zones=examplesz, jspz
jspz.properties=/usr/local/gnujsp-0.9.9/examples/jspexamples.properties

My jspexamples.properties file contains the following related lines:

repositories=/usr/local/gnujsp-0.9.9/examples
servlets.startup=org.gjt.jsp.JSPServlet
servlet.gnujsp.code=org.gjt.jsp.JSPServlet
servlet.org.gjt.jsp.JSPServlet.initArgs=repository=/tmp/jsp
servlet.gnujsp.initArgs=repository=/tmp/jsp

The error message seems to indicate that the JSPServlet cannot be
found.  What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Peter