Joshua Slack wrote:

> I am looking for a way to redirect content of a particular mime type to
> a particular servlet[chain].

sounds like you need to use in your httpd.conf:

ApJServAction .[extension] /your_mount_point/yourServlet

> Specifically, I want to redirect all text/html content through a servlet
> which will apply certain changes, filter out unwanted content, etc.
> This technique is described in O'Reilly's Java Servlet Programming book
> to some degree (chapter 2, pgs 30-36), but is specific to Sun's Java Web
> Server.

For this you would use

ApJServAction .html /your_mount_point/yourServlet

yourServlet would then have to open the .html file and parse it,
applying your changes. Is this what you are trying to do?

Note, however that JServ does not support servlet chaining...

Damian

--
Damian Fauth                                       201 Sussex Street
Software Engineer                                   Sydney, NSW 2000