Not exactly what I am looking to do, although probably what I'll end up being
forced to do as a workaround.

What I really want to do is redirect any content coming through apache that is
of mime-type text/html.  This includes cgi scripts and such that might output
html content.

Thanks for your answer!

-- Joshua Slack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]