From: Fernando Padilla [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:53 PM
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: LUCENE-436

so... what do you think?

We just took the patch through QA and there was a noticeable memory
increase through time, and once we applied the patch, the memory didn't
increase..

So if you don't like the solution.. what are some alternatives?

fernando

ps - www.protrade.com

Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

I'm not at home with some of the things mentioned in LUCENE-436, so I'm

not applying any of the various patches provided there, but it looks like
something that deserves attention.  I think it has been brought up a while
back, too.

Otis