From: Chris Hostetter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:26 PM
To: 'Lucene Dev'
Cc: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Lucene.NET Jira Emails?

: I don't think this is intentional.  Something is broken in the JIRA setup.
: I have posted this email on general@incubator.apache.org to see if folks
: there may know what's the problem and fix it.

It looks like when the LUCENENET Jira project was setup, the "Permission
Scheme" and "Notification Scheme" wre set to "Lucene Permissions" and
"Lucene Notification Scheme" instead of making new ones specific to
LUCENENET (perhaps someone assumed the "Lucene *" Schemes were generic for
all projects, not specific to the Lucene Java project)

-Hoss