Fixed the issue...

It turns out that I was going over TooManyClauses, and this decided to give
an exception.

I am not really sure of the reasoning behind this exception?  It seems to us
that it might be better to throw an exception.  This way the programmer can
handle this accordingly and will force them to do so.

Thank you for all your help guys.  I really appreciate it!