Brian Chess wrote:
I'd be happy to set up an account for anyone
involved with the projects who'd like to take a look.  (Because we're
checking for security problems, we don't share specific findings with the
general public.)

Thanks for doing this, Brian.

One possibility would be to generate Jira issues for these, perhaps even automatically (Jira has an RPC interface). If the issue is a likely security problem, then its Jira security level can be set so to only permit members of the development team to view it.

Doug