OK, now that LUCENE-565 is also done, I think we can finally get the
2.1 release process going?

Mike

Grant Ingersoll wrote:
OK, I'm now +1 on release

On Feb 1, 2007, at 6:57 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

-1

I would like a few more days to get https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-762, as it may involve moving some classes and I don't want to do that after an official release. It is not a major issue, but I do think it is important to get right before the release.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
Grant