What's this?  (the symlink part)

10. Update the symlinks in the release directory. If this is your
first release, add your key to the KEYS file.

-Yonik

On 2/13/07, Grant Ingersoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Yonik,

Can you make sure the release documentation on the wiki is inline
with what you have to do?  I know I had to make some changes for the
website stuff and it may not be 100% correct b/c I didn't run it (#12
at http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/ReleaseTodo).   Also, you
double checking the instructions will make it easier for others to do
releases, which fits with our proposal to release more often.

Thanks,
Grant

On Feb 13, 2007, at 11:47 AM, Yonik Seeley wrote:

> OK folks, please try out the current trunk and see if you see any
> problems, or other *bugs* in JIRA that need to go in.
>
> I'll start work on cutting a release tomorrow.
>
> -Yonik

Grant Ingersoll
Center for Natural Language Processing
http://www.cnlp.org