: since we have different sets of committers for different sub-projects,
: it probably makes more sense to have per-subproject KEYS files.  That
: way folks can add their own keys without altering our current permission
: scheme.

yeah, it would certianly be a "paradigm shift" ... i suggested it only
because there already is a PMC level KEYS file (for no clear reason that i
know of)

(a second reason is that there *may* be some people who would have more
faith in a centralized KEYS file for all Lucene projects then for
sub-project specific - i have no idea how people who worry about
signed releases feel about that)

-Hoss