Michael McCandless wrote:
Is this (ability to delete patches) something we can disable in Jira?

Yes. It is controlled by the "Delete Issues" permission: "Ability to delete issues, comments and attachments." Lucene Java uses Jira's Standard Permissions, and under those, the Contributor role has this permission. We can switch Lucene Java to use a clone of Standard Permissions called "Lucene Java Permissions" and remove this permission from that. Should we do that?

Doug