I will ask Nigel to update http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ HowNightlyBuildsAreMade

I imagine there are user accounts/passwords available. I volunteer to be his backup, although I hope the only reason I would be needed for it is if he decides he doesn't want to maintain it anymore and not the bus scenario.

So, Nigel, can we coordinate to get me an account?

Also, could you let me know where the copy of the Lucene docs directory is so that I can put a redirect people.a.o to point to the appropriate place on zones? For now, I will turn off everything in the crontab except the copying of the website, as I have updated the links to point to the nightly builds on zones (or will be shortly anyway).

Bear with me as this gets converted. We _may_ miss a nightly build, but I will try to avoid it.

Thanks,
Grant