On Apr 11, 2007, at 11:02 AM, Sami Siren wrote:
We wouldn't touch the existing single maven artifact in the repository,
just would deploy the new artifacts under different gId, nothing
existing is broken on the way. We could of cource continue publishing
under gId 'org.apache.lucene' if so decided but I think it's more clear
if the subprojects are under dirrerent gId.

I was confused on the subject. I thought you were talking about the source for some reason, but you mean the structure for the artifacts on the servers. Like I said, I'm not fully up on M2 yet. And, honestly, the lack of a good migration plan from M1 to M2 leaves a very small, but bitter taste in my mouth, especially when it comes to existing jelly scripts.