Is it something you can model after GData and the DB stuff, whereby it downloads the necessary dependencies as part of the build?

Otherwise, I would ask on legal-discuss

On Oct 2, 2007, at 6:18 PM, markharw00d wrote:

I've put together DTDs documenting the full XML query syntax and used comments/examples that a DTDDoc ant task can turn into useful hyperlinked HTML help documents.

Anyone know what the procedure/licensing implications are if I wanted to add a build dependency on DTDDoc? It looks like historically the Struts project used DTDDoc for some of their documentation but that was using Maven 2 and it looks to me like DTDDoc is not entirely Apache licensed see: http:// dtddoc.sourceforge.net/license.txt

Any advice gladly received.

Mark