Thanks!

On Nov 21, 2007, at 1:35 AM, Michael Busch wrote:

robert engels wrote:

We are still using Lucene 1.9.1+, and I am wondering if there has been any improvements in searching on AND clauses when some of the terms are
very infrequent...

multi-level skipping should help when an AND query has frequent and
infrequent terms. See LUCENE-866 for some performance numbers.

-Michael