Yes, didn't mean jar, meant zip...or tar.

I guess this may not be a sticky point for most people.

For me, I just get knee jerk seeing the dist size quadruple for a feature, that is in reality a very small part of the dist.

I am not arguing against adding it, just noting my stomach drop. Take it for what you will. It wouldn't stop me from downloading Lucene.

- Mark

Doug Cutting wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:
My only concern is with the size increase this will give to the Lucene jar. Another 17 meg - yikes!

You mean the release tar file, not the jar, right? Is the size of the release really an issue for folks?

Doug