Ummm...well durability isnt really corruption is it. I guess I'm convert there.

Mark Miller wrote:
Thanks Jason...had just found h2 again myself - that guy seems to say even with write caching disabled on the OS, its still a problem (though probably less of a problem than without sync?

Jason Rutherglen wrote:
http://www.h2database.com/html/advanced.html#durability_problems
http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/13/0529252