Michael OK, I plan on adding some tests for the analyzers that don't have any.

I didn't try to migrate things such as highlighter, which are
definitely just as important, only because I'm not familiar with that
territory.

But I think I can figure out what the various language analyzers are
trying to do and add tests / convert the remaining ones.

--
Robert Muir
rcm...@gmail.com