One addition: The problem with packaging 2 jars of one contrib is also, that
all JAR files of Lucene are also generated as Maven artifacts. To generate
the correct Metadata and so on, there is more to be done than just changing
the build.xml.

If we want this separate, the simpliest is to put in an own contrib module,
e.g. contrib-analyzers-cn

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler