No, better apply the patch on both branches. Because I changed generics in
TokenStream API and want to be sure, that not generified BW branch works.
Now it would not even compile anymore, because BW branch is forced to Java
1.4. The simpliest is really to create a patch and apply it to both branches
or merge it using SVN. That's my smallest problem.