> OK, I've built new release artifacts (incorporating Uwes feedback)
> from svn rev 829889 (on the 2.9 branch), here:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/staging-area/rc2_lucene2.9.1/
>
> Changes are here:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~mikemccand/staging-
> area/rc2_lucene2.9.1changes/
>
> Please vote to officially release these artifacts as Apache Lucene
> Java 2.9.1.

+1

I tested the lucene-core.jar artifact also with my current 2.9.0 project and
worked without recompilation. CheckIndex after optimizing shows 2.9.1 as
version. Also JavaDocs look better than 2.9.0 and the changes for 3.0
(undeprecations) are implemented.

I verified that the nasty BooleanQuery bug is fine now and therefore will
set the update now to production :-)

Everything else looks like Mark's 2.9.0 release. Nice work!

Uwe