Erick / Mike -
With 2065 commited onto trunk now - I created another patch for 2037 and attached in the ticket. 3 classes remain pending though due to conflicts , that I had listed with the patch. But we can probably revisit them subsequently. Please review them to serve as a starting point for the same.

Erick Erickson wrote:
Mike:

I should be able to create a new 2037 patch pretty easily if you
want to apply 2065 first. Let me know....

Erick