: What to do now, any votes on adding the missing maven artifacts for
: fast-vector-highlighter to 2.9.1 and 3.0.0 on the apache maven reposititory?

It's not even clear to me that anything special needs to be done before
publishing those jars to maven.  2.9.1 and 3.0.0 were already voted on and
released -- including all of the source code in them.

The safest bet least likely to anger the process gods is just to call a
vote (new thread with VOTE in the subject) and cast a vote ... considering
the sources has already been reviewed it should go pretty quick.

:
: > I rebuilt the maven-dir for 2.9.1 and 3.0.0, merged them (3.0.0 is top-
: > level
: > version) and extracted only fast-vector-highlighter:
: >
: > http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/
: >
: > I will copy this dir to the maven folder on people.a.o, when I got votes
: > (how many)? At least someone should check the signatures.
: >
: > By the way, we have a small error in our ant build.xml that inserts
: > svnversion into the manifest file. This version is not the version of the
: > last changed item (would be svnversion -c) but the current svn version,
: > even
: > that I checked out the corresponding tags. It's no problem at all, but not
: > very nice.
: >
: > Maybe we should change build.xml to call "svnversion -c" in future, to get
: > the real number.
: >
: > Uwe
: >
: > -----
: > Uwe Schindler
: > H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
: > http://www.thetaphi.de
: > eMail: u...@thetaphi.de
: >
: >