Due to a tremendous amount of work by our newly merged committer
corps, the get-on-lucene-trunk branch (branches/solr) is ready for
prime-time as the new solr trunk!  Lucene and Solr need to move to a
common trunk for a host of reasons, including single patches that can
cover both, shared tags and branches, and shared test code w/o a test
jar.

The current Lucene trunk is: .../lucene/java/trunk
The current Solr trunk is: .../lucene/solr/trunk

So, we have a few options on where to put Solr's new trunk:

Lucene moves to Solr's trunk:
  /solr/trunk, /solr/trunk/lucene

Solr moves to Lucene's trunk:
  /java/trunk, /java/trunk/solr

Both projects move to a new trunk:
  /something/trunk/java, /something/trunk/solr

-Yonik