Hi all,

I'm back to working and evaluating the spatial contrib and I see a lot has
changed in past few months.

I see there has been a couple of patches that were submitted.
I just applied LUCENE-2139.patch and am trying to work with it right now.

I think I am missing something as I see DistanceQueryBuilder has been
deleted but it's still being called in the TestCartesian test case.

Am I missing any other important patches or is there a new testcase I'm
missing ?
Are there other steps I need to take to have the very last version?
What has DistanceQueryBuilder been replaced with?

Many thanks to all for your help :)

Cheers,

Alex.